Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Deviated Septum and Post Nasel Drip

Nothing new to report today.The cleaning man is sweeping the carpet, I guess someone complained about the vaccuum being too loud.
This desk is not ergonomic. I can't sit in a comfortable position, unless I want to lay down on my back and strain my neck to see the monitor or sit up straight and strain my writst. Lovely!
Brilliant! Those Guinness guys on the commercials crack me up.
Today is Jan 3, 2006 and this is Nightline.Bronchitis man is going to visit the old farmhouse in the sky soon, I am betting, Dude's been coughing up lungs for at least 2 months. Yowie!
I think I'm gonna go see a Nose Dr. Anybody know a good one?
When is spring Break? I want to go on vacation, but I don't know when to go.
I don't really have anything good towrite about, but I've resolved to post to my blog 5 times a week and lose 60 pounds in 6 months

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home