Friday, October 07, 2005

Oooooohhhhhhhhhh man.

I apologize for my absence. I had mucho homework-o. So here is today’s deal. I have vowed to not speak of politics, so I cannot comment on the George Bush and Nabil Shaath fiasco. Who do you believe? I don’t know. But this is what I do know.
This quote by Saath…
"God would tell me, 'George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan.' And I did, and then God would tell me, 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq ...' And I did. And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East.' And by God I'm gonna do it,"
…is preposterous. If our President said it, he’s a kook, if he didn’t say it Saath’s a lying ho-bag, but either way, run for the freaking hills ‘cause it’s about to get dirty.
(I surmise that Dick Cheney was talking in the background at a dinner party and George overheard it and thought it was the voice of God)

So here’s my list of the afternoon. I don’t apologize in advance to those who might feel that they are more pious than I. If you feel this is offensive, you are a booger.

News of the insane…
in January of 2002, Jesus appeared in the most unlikely of places, in the base of a tree. Ella Huffin of Milwaukee looked over her backyard one day and discovered the image of Jesus holding a small child peering back at her. Since then, neighbors, strangers, and reporters have flocked to her backyard to behold this miracle. Some unbelievers don't see it at first, but eventually most people are able to make out the image. (Top Left)

Jesus also appeared in a tortilla in 1978 in New Mexico. (Top Right)

Around the side of the church, there's a tree that has the face of Jesus on it. The tree is not carved and the face is literally in the bark of the tree. Once you find it you can't miss it. [McKenzie, 09/18/2004] (Bottom Left)

a 10-year-old grilled cheese sandwich, one side of which bears the Virgin Mary's image. The seller, Diana Duyser of Hollywood, Fla., claims that the sandwich never sprouted a single spore of mold, despite having been stored in a less-than-airtight plastic box. (Bottom Right)

In Egypt of September, 2000. A woman told the BBC she had had two sightings, both times between three o'clock and six o'clock in the morning. She said she had seen the Virgin Mary with outstretched hands and a light emanating from them, accompanied by a smell of incense and large numbers of pigeons. (Sorry, no picture of this one.)

4 Comments:

Blogger John said...

That's not the Virgin Mary on the grilled cheese sandwich. It's Betty Davis!! What's wrong with these people that they see Charles Manson and think it's Jesus and Betty Davis(who I don't believe ever even played Mary) GEEZ!!!!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

pretty sad when you toss all your faith into a torilla or 10 year cheese sandwich.

God is not in the food, people!

12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ther are so many other weird ones like this at wayoutauctions.com

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GET WITH IT TODAY

Can I Help You.. Yes If you want to get on the web. If you want to start learning about creating a web site of your own.. go to http://webhost11.com. to find out more about domain name and webhosting ... We can help find a web host for you.

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home