Saturday, October 01, 2005

Seriously Folks, Are you Serious?

I am passing through many many blogs this evening, looking for a linking partner (drop me a message if you like my blog and wanna share a link) or a dozen. I'd rather share links with those with similar blogging tastes, and I can't find one. Every blog I run across is about "the left" or "the right" or I'm so Christian and you aren't so you suck. Doesn't anyone do this for fun? How terrible is life that you must complain about everything? Wake up man, have fun, you go throughthis life one time, why worry about what imposing your views on everyone else? Tell me a story about you. Tell me a joke. Tell me anything except how bad and evil other people are. I can read that on the other 5 Billion blogs.

So here are my top 5 favorite breakfast cereals.
(feel free to point out your favorits in the comments.)
1. Count Chocula
2. Frosted Mini-Wheats
3. Cocoa Pebbles
4. Frosted Flakes
5. Cocoa Puffs

7 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

I love cereal. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

1. Life
2. Honeycomb
3. Frosted Mini-Wheats
4. Raisin Bran
5. Used to be Double Chex, but they don't seem to sell it anymore. So I guess Cap'n Crunch.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Shannon akaMonty said...

May I offer my 2 cents? Reciprocal linking rarely is an advantage to both people involved. Just link the people that YOU like, comment on their blogs, and your readership will grow. :) Plenty of us still do this for fun.

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recently, I was accused of being a cereal alcholic when my husband found two boxes of Yogurt Burst Cheerios hidden in my car. It's delightful and I cannot stay away from it.

I am going to link you from my blog, but not as an exchange. Link to me only if you think your readers would like my blog. I think mine will like yours. It's funny in here!

3:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya, I've found a lot of great blogs through Blog Explosion as well as through the blogs I already enjoy reading, but there are also a lot of fa-reaks out there that take themselves far to seriously in my humble opinion!!

1) Frosted Flakes
2) Cocoa Puffs
3) Fruit Loops
4) Cheerios
5) Frosted Mini-Wheats

6:33 PM  
Blogger The Husband said...

Dude, you're like a chick blog magnet... I'm going to start talking about cereal on my blog.

1. Cheerios chased with a bloody mary
2. Chex with a mamosa
3. Captain Crunch (peanut butter) with some bailys and coffee
4. Cinamon toast crunch with a hot totti
5. Grape nuts with a beer

By the way, I could care less about speling things wright tonite

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its an amazing story she posted about the . I heard about it at www.horseoutlet.com as well last week.

6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avere una parte superiore del giro significa tutto il ## che di parola chiave del ## potete ottenere.Good Wishes, Melinda Gainesville breast enhancement

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home