Monday, September 26, 2005

Everybody says, save a horse, ride a cowboy.

So I went to this wedding reception last Saturday and had a good time (Congrats to the happy couple!) If I saw you there, it was nice to see you. If you were there and I didn’t see you, you must be Mr. VanBlogger.
There are some theories that were floated around as to what might have happened to the Great and Powerful former commish, and far be it from me to actually get my story straight prior to posting this on the internet for everyone to see. So in no particular order, here is what I heard happened to VanDisappeared on Saturday…

  • Got lost somewhere between the hall and the bathroom
  • Became quite distraught when he heard a Meatloaf song coming from the reception in the adjoining hall and rushed over to find “the one”.
  • The ring bearer kicked him in the ding-ding, disabling him for the rest of the evening.
  • Found a game of Texas Holdem in the parking lot, won a bunch of cash and decided to fly to Vegas immediately in hopes of doubling his booty.
  • Went ugly early
  • Heard Mike hired a professional dancer for the wedding and was crushed that it wasn’t him, ending his dreams to appear on “Solid Gold”
  • Went to his room to apply Gold Bond to stop the chafing and passed out in the bathroom, hitting his head on the sink, knocking him unconscious for the rest of the evening.

Have a good and prosperous Monday.
Please Support my sponsors (who support me)…
Shop at Amazon.com through my links on this page.
Click on the links in the white box at the top of the page and/or the orange box on the right.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Husband said...

I saw the Bat Signal and had to split.

Work from home sites are stupid, don't believe the jackass who posted the comment above this one.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home