Can a Person with One Testicle ...
Answer: Certainly, having one testicle would not necessarily prevent someone from having children, as long as the remaining testicle was normal. (Dr. Daniel B. Williams, MD)
I don't know why I thought of testicles today. I think it may have something to do with the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. And in case you are wondering, I am all for saving breasts and eliminating Breast Cancer.
Have a normal Erection?
A man with one healthy testicle can still have a normal erection (linked)
Win a War?
Both Hitler and Napoleon were missing one testicle...(Inconclusive? Yes!)
Become Governor of California?
A Partial list of famous people with one testicle; Tom Greene, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Lance Armstrong
This is my type of fun. Special thanks go out to The Scrotal Safety Commission (since I am borrowing most of the content for the ret of this post from there.)
Scrotal Safety Tips:
- When hygienically inspecting your scrotum, remember to treat your fleshy sack with kid gloves (or an equivalent glove of soft construction). Keeping your fingernails neatly trimmed will also help cut down on self-inflicted scrotal damage.
- Riding escalators is both fun and convenient. But please remember to wear slacks while you enjoy the mechanical comfort of a moving staircase. And never sit on an escalator tread, even if the escalator is not in service.
- Get a professional to "size" you for under-shorts. Many scrotal accidents could have been easily avoided by sporting proper fitting under garments.
- Bicycles are still legal in many states. Those of you that still insist on riding them should purchase a groin-helmet. These devices come in many colors and wind resistant shapes. Shop around to find the perfect groin-helmet for your needs. Plan a fun get-together with friends to decorate your groin-helmet with decals and "realistic battle damage".
- Enlist one of your friends as a "Crotch-Buddy". Have him concern himself with the safety of your scrotum. Remind him publicly that he is your "Crotch-Buddy". Remind him in front of girls.