Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A box of D-A chocolates


I'm not not smart, like the average middle class citizen. I'm much smarter. But today I will have to consider myself a D-A. That's dumb-ass for those that didn't travel to Daytona Beach for Spring Break with me 12 years ago.
Follow the bouncing ball.
There are many things I have learned over the years and one of them is to not agree on a Tuesday, to go to Tennessee on a Friday. But guess what I just did? Yep, I ate a Kit-Kat bar, then I ate another Kit-Kat bar, then I said OK, I'll go.
I've made plenty of dumb mistakes in my life (perhaps one or two in Daytona 12 years ago). But never, I mean never, did I do anything as stupid as these people...
MEDFORD, Ore. -- A registered sex offender who fashioned a loin cloth from a rope and piece of lawn furniture was arrested near a high school, where he asked four girls for a ride to the mall or a motel, police said. (Full Story)

Cottonwood, Ariz. (AP) -- A man accused of trying to burglarize a home while naked Tuesday stopped in mid-escape to ask the victim for a pair of shorts, a sheriff's spokeswoman said. (Full Story)

More to follow, Lunch is over

1 Comments:

Blogger jesse said...

Stupid may not be the word for it. I'm thinking they are part of a very small sub-section of humans who have a fetish for committing crimes while underclothed.

nice blog, by the way.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home