Monday, September 19, 2005

Hi, Help me out

Did ya ever feel like just letting yourself fall asleep on the job? I am so tired I could close my eyes and bounce my head off of the table, and not notice. I need about 3 RedBulls this morning. 1 Giant cup of coffee and Mountain Dew isn’t cutting it. What the heck is wrong with me? Go Lions!


Ok I need some feedback…
Here’s my raw idea, very high-level concept right now, not many details, I’m trying to figure out many details, like what software I’m going to run, how to fit in e-commerce etc, but here’s the idea…

A blog for The Greek System(s). You can belong to your own group, ie Pikes, and then sub-group Delta Nu.
I envision people logging in, giving each chapter a brag page , and a individual blog, I’d also like a group brag sheet, but controlling that seems difficult.

Does it suck as an idea?

Please Provide feedback positive or neg, and ideas if you want

Please pick one of those banners also, please (or suggest a new one)