Thursday, October 27, 2005

Man Convicted of Sprinkling Fecal Matter on Pastries

From a Dallas TV-News site, that I lost the link to (sorry)...
A Dallas man will likely be sentenced today, one day after a jury convicted him of sprinkling feces on pastries at a grocery store.
Prosecutors charged 49-year-old Behrouz Nahidmobarekeh with two felony counts of tampering with consumer products.
During the trial, the jury saw store surveillance videotapes of the man tainting the food.
Customers had complained the fresh-baked items smelled and tasted like manure.
Nahidmobarekeh could get anywhere from 10 years probation to two to 20 years in prison.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Husband said...

how did they know what manure tastes like?

not that manure is a bad thing... you have a "neure" with a "MA" in front of it.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, boy. I hope that surveillance video becomes public.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Colin Dardis said...

I wonder if he used his own faeces on the pastries? What would motivate someone to do that?!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Chris...Googled for avoid bankruptcy and here is where I landed. No regrets...good entertaining read on Man Convicted of Sprinkling Fecal Matter on Pastries, although not exactly what I was originally searching for.
How I also wish I can get the time to write interesting blogs like this. This is what makes the net so amazingly diverse. Anyways..on with my search for avoid bankruptcy. All the best Chris.
You've got something good going, keep it up...cheers.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home