Friday, October 21, 2005

Disgusting food choices...

Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches. Those were a favorite of Elvis Presley. One of my favorite sandwiches as a kid was a Brown Sugar and Butter masterpiece. I sometimes wonder why my mom let me eat those. These days I don't eat those and I'm not very adventerous in the food department at all.
My son asked for a salami and jelly sandwich for dinner today. I didn't make it, but I considered it.
Fried Pickles, Fried Bananas and Fried Watermelon are "foods" that I've seen people eat, but would never try.
I've eaten rattlesnake, alligator, buffalo, kangaroo and emu, but I don't know if I could ever eat the stuff my grandpa used to hunt and eat (squirrel, 'possum and little bunnies). If you're wondering, rattlesnake and alligator don't taste like chicken, they taste like whatever seasoning is on them. Buffalo and emu didn't taste good at all and I think I was over-served when I tried the kangaroo.
I guarantee somebody reading this likes to eat some terrible stuff. Do me a favor, put it in the comments and share with the rest of us.

Later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Chris... Look where I landed searching for info on types of bankruptcy. But since Im here... I thought I'd just stop by and read... I found your post "Disgusting food choices..." kinda interesting.
Do you always write that way?
I guess I'd better be on my way as I still need stuff on types of bankruptcy for my project.
Thanks for a good read Chris ...and keep doing all the great blogs. Cheers.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Horse steaks are nice. You just have to shut your mind off to the fact you're eating "Black Beauty".

Them French will eat anything!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grandfather used to scramble up some cow brains with his eggs, then put ketchup on the whole mess. Something was not quite right about that man.

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home