Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's New & you don't even care! (that's why I don't like you anymore)

what is up with you? you don't call, you don't write, and now, you are ignoring my blogs.
YOU ARE A BIG-FAT-HARRY-MEAN-SMELLY-PIECE OF ...

Here is my photoblog... It's called Ploopie and if you want a photo tour of my life, this is where you should visit ocassionally.

Here is my other blog. I don't know why I even bothered to start it. But I like the concept of what I turned my concept into. Stop by and ask a question (please).

As for today, I am not yet sick of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, even though I've eaten like two bags of those little suckers. Stupid left-over Halloween candy.

Make a cheesecake out of your left-over candy.
Here's a recipe I made up, all-on-my own...

Crust:
1 1/2 c. crushed potato chips that you're kids got in their halloween bags
mixed with 1/4 c. stick unsalted butter and 1/2 c. chocolate graham crackers or choc vanilla wafers crumbled into crumbs.

Mix and Press into springform pan

Filling:
1/4 stick of butter
24 oz cream cheese
3 eggs
16 oz sour cream
3/4 c. granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 c. crushed / crumbled candy

mix sugar, eggs, sour cream, vanilla, butter till smooth.
Add candy.
Bake in oven to 375 bake till edges brown.

Good luck and let me know if this recipe I made up in 10 minutes worked out for you. If it does, I'll send it to a magazine or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home