Thursday, February 01, 2007

A post about...

Boobies
I've done the research so you don't have to. (It's tough work, but one must suffer for Science)
(Don't click on any of these links at work)

Q: I'm worried about gaining too much weight, if I get implants, how much weight will I gain from my new boobies?
A: According to BreastImplants4You.com, the average volume breast implant is 450cc, after loads of math that will confuse your pretty little heads is completed, that's real, real close to 1 pound. If you get a matching set of implants, that's 2 pounds. Time to go on Atkins fatty!

Q: If I get implants will my boobies glow in the dark?
A: only if you stick a flashlight up to one (or both) of them. Wanna see a cool glowing boobie picture?

Q: What's does a nipple infection look like?
A: um, I'm no Doctor, but it might be time to see a Doctor if your nipple looks like this.

Q: My boobies are big should I get a reduction?
A: No, unless you have man-boobies that look like this, or girl-boobies like this.

Q: I'm looking for a "name that man-boobie" quiz, do you know of one?
A: No, but here is a link to a Name that man-breast quiz. (What else you got to do today?)

Q: Will I get the HIV if I play with breasts that aren't mine, and I'm a girl?
A: No, in fact it's good for you (provided that there's no HIV juice on them) Here's a nice photo that illustrates "how-to" play with someone else's boobies. (don't ask how I found this one)

More to come... (Hopefully, soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home