Saturday, January 06, 2007

BHFFL Play-Offs

Ok, I know Bolash is waiting for another email so he can figure out why he’s getting more emails from me. But he's gonna have to read the blog.
Based on my quick calculations [(Pi + 3r – 5)*2]
Here is how I see the BHFFL Play-offs after Round I - Part I:

SBM: The starting WR corps are one of the mostest giantest movements ever. However the front 3 of Manning, LJ and Addai should prove to be not-so-bad. As long as the K and D play, the SBM should break the 100 point mark. Too bad both RB’s won’t make it to Round I – part II.

DD: To bad the Diapers don’t have FaBrees this week. They could use them. Although, the rest of the team ain’t too stinky. Harrison and TO should pack a wallop at WR, The Diapers desperately need Lavern Coles to not-be-a-wimpy-girl. I see the RB’s being a bit of a weakness, if the Pats can stop Leon.

Charleston Beasties: Tiki Barber is a pretty good RB, but I don't think the Giants should be in the play-offs. The Beasties have a pretty good team, I should know, I helped draft 'em so I will rank them 3rd in the first round. Romo, Dillon, Barber, Branch and Kennison make this team pretty above average for the playoffs.

Poker Dawgs: More like the poker puppies this week. The big guns are on the bench, and when you've got LT's 30 points collecting dust, it's difficult to hit 90 points. This week isn't the week of the Dog. Next week should be a different story. Expect the Dawgs to hit 75 but I don't think much more

RRG: The Ronnies had a bad keeper bunch and since there is only 1/12 of the talent available in the playoff draft, it's hard to overcome. What if Lil' Manning has a bad day? There's always next week for this team also. 74 points for the Ray Guns. More like 90 next week.

SkyAuger All-Stars. Oh my, poor Luke. His daddy ain't Aniken. Without the dark side of the force, there is no way this team can score enough to crack the top 4. When I looked at his keepers, I cried for him. Good luk Luke.

Everybody wish Joe good luck in Vegas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home