Monday, May 29, 2006

It's Hot as Heck and It's Memorial Day

Global Warming at it's finest. Undersea volcanos in the Artic spewing red hot mud at my boat as I try to reach the pole. Come on, how unfair is that? I see the satellite view in my monitor and I need to pilot my ship nearly 150 miles out of the way to avoid becoming hot mud chow. I tell ya, life as the captain of the Travelin' Mar isn't as easy as it used to be. Nobody uses similary textured rubber materials the way the ship makers do these days. The Travelin' Mar isn't going to hold up to the temperatures generated by the undersea eye, so I have no choice. Now it's going to take us another day to get to the Martian South Pole. The man-made winds blow at a fierce pace against the sail of my tiny ship.

And in other news, it is Memorial day and it's hot and I don't wanna do anything today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Michigan fans Nike Air Max 90 in Ann Arbor are in for a treat at the expense Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes of a fancy restaurant chain. Yesterday, fine-dining steak chain Ruth’s Chris nfl jerseys store posted a promotion on Facebook stating that for the NFL Jerseys rest of the season, fans in Ann Arbor will get a percentage discount off their bill equal Nike Roshe Run to the Michigan margin of cheap nfl jerseys victory (up wholesale nfl jerseys to 50 percent) of the prior game. It’s an innocent promotion to drive some traffic to a dining establishment that prices out a fair amount of Nike Free Run people.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home