Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Choices

If I had a choice between...
...reading poetry on a random blog or sticking my fingers in a light socket, I would pick electrocution.
…reading poetry on a random blog or fishing without a pole in a boat in the middle of a semi-frozen lake, I would pick fishing.
…reading poetry on a random blog or eating live cockroaches, I'd grab some catchup and start chowing.
…reading poetry on a random blog or vomiting into a bucket only to have it later poured over my sleeping body, I would pick the vomit blanket.
…reading poetry on a random blog or being anally raped, I would read the blog.

I dont like reading poetry on a random blog. I don't see how it takes any talent to not make sense. So all of you wanna-be-poets, good luck, but you suck.

6 Comments:

Blogger John Burkholder said...

LOL...you are my random blog...

3:11 PM  
Blogger Rigmor said...

While I don't deny that good poetry exist, it might be hard to find it on random blogs.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! My sentiments exactly.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Nicoel said...

The only thing I hate more than random crappy poetry on blogs is bloggers who stream music on their sites...

2:36 AM  
Blogger Doug said...

It's so funny man.. please post something like that more ok?

2:22 AM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

balenciaga triple s
louboutin shoes uk
nike air vapormax
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet
golden goose sneakers
canada goose jacket
adidas ultra boost
kyrie 5 shoes
nike sneakers

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home