Monday, March 20, 2006

Control Top Panty Hose

Famous people wear pantyhose. Girls wear pantyhose and boys wear pantyhose.

You're asking yourself now, if you are still reading this, why am I still reading this? I'll guess as to why... It's 'cause you can't take your eyes off of a train wreck, that's why. Although this isn't a train wreck, it's a train that isn't heading anywhere, and fast.

When I started writing, I had a vision, an idea, some type of a plan. It's been lost. I am now going to make links to vaious sites and interesting things in the post. I'll bet I don't get many return visitors after this mess. Hey, I have an idea. I'll post a poem about boobs.

A Tribute to Boobs
Roses are red
this is the hook.
There are no Boobs on your head
and you aren't reading a book.

Boobs are so fun
that they make a boy run.
From the hidden valleys of Vietnam
to the streets of Siam.

So look at your boobs
or the boobs of your mate
or watch on the tube
a monkey masturbate.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home