Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Donate time to clean up Louisiana/Alabama

Hi there reader,
I am trying to figure out the best way for me to help with the cleanup down south, post-Katrina.
There are a few things I think I can do. I can donate my car to charity, Mother Waddles seems to be a popular Michigan Charity Car Donation program. I can try to save a bunch of money on my car insurance and donate it, but I got a quote from Geico and it was more than Progrssive was charging. And I tried to get online quotes for homeowners insurance, but that's not as easy as getting car insurance quotes. Then I decided to give blood, why isn't the Red Cross asking for blood right now? Don't people need blood these days? They always ask for my blood, I'm O neg. So I will donate blood again soon. What else can I do? I search and search for ways to volunteer my time, but I must be looking in the wrong spots. Don't non-religious groups help people too? Here's one http://gbgm-umc.org/vim/vimcoords.htm
Urgent Needs: Flood Bucket Kits...http://gbgm-umc.org/umcor/print/kits/
maybe more to follow

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT post. Here's another site on aa car insurance quote, Official Auto Insurance Deal .

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about admiral car insurance. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on admiral car insurance and it brought me to your blog on Donate time to clean up Louisiana/Alabama. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Chris and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

5:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about cheap car insurance rates. Silly internet bringing me here :-) Funny I have been doing hours of research on cheap car insurance rates and it brought me to your blog on Donate time to clean up Louisiana/Alabama. The web plays funny games sometimes. Anyways, I was reading your blog Chris and I think it is really cool. Keep up the great work.
If you do not mind I will snag your blog and put it in my favorites. I read a ton of stuff on here that interested me. Keep blogging away :-)

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home