Saturday, September 03, 2005

It's Labor Day Weekend and I have no pants to wear, but I did buy a domain name yesterday (yahoo)

I went and bought a name for myself yesterday... http://Domains.yahoo.com they were $1.99 / year. I think they are $4.98/year now. Still a good deal for a .com address if you want one. I purchased a 5 year plan for less than $10.

visit http://www.gtbbtg.com for a very dull & generic under construction page.

I plan to install blogger subdomains so contact me if you wanna buy some space (real cheap) once I find a dang hosting solution for the gonads.

If anyone has contacts at a toy distributor, I would love to talk to you. I need to buy some Christmas stock.

That's all for now. I just saved a bunch of money on my domain registration. Now I need to look for car insuarance, and a cheaper mortgage.

There just isn't anything I want to write about these days.
Maybe I will try harder next week.

PS. Set this as your homepage and use the search feature.


nikon coolpix 8400
From no other than Amazon.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here!
I'm definitely going to be checking back on your blog.

I have a web hosting php mysql site. It pretty much covers ##WEB HOSTING## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your miami dolphins sun sentinel blog! Check out my miami dolphins sun sentinel forum for lots of great miami dolphins sun sentinel info.

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

electrolysis hudson nh is iets ik genoeg over niet kan zeggen.Cheerio, Leanne electrolysis hudson nh

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just blogging for a while, my site is also about web site content hosts email tick, so just saying hi.

Charles

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home