Wednesday, August 31, 2005

BHFFL Draft Analysis and no 100" boobs

BHFFL Draft Analysis
I was going to do a draft analysis, but the draft hasn’t been entered into the site yet.
So I will do analysis of the Super Bowel Movement XL.
RB – Thomas “Tom” Jones will lose his job to Cedric “the Entertainer” Benson. Otherwise I did good as long as nobody gets hurt right away.
WR – T.O. and J.H. and some others – Seemed good.
QB – I don’t remember who I drafted.
K – A good kicker
D – J-E-T-S… Jets! Jets! Jets!

Wanna make this your home page? You should. I’ll let you.
Shop at Amazon.com.
Click on the google links. And/Or Search from my Google Search Box. I will make like 1/10th of a cent each time you do. If you have nothing better to do, just search for crap from that there box up there and click on the first couple of links. Then search some more. If I end up making enough for a round of drinks one day, drinks will be on me. I searched my site and this seems to be the best deal on the page right now.

Anybody looking for a good digital camera? I’ll sell you a nice one
Sony DSC-H1 -- It's a beauty
$405… It’s sitting on my dresser right now, never opened it up, I’m gonna ebay it.

Anybody know where I can purchase Diet Rockstar Energy Drink by the case?I’ve compared Sugar-Free Red Bull, Regular Red Bull, Diet Rockstar and Monster and Diet Rockstar wins. I’m glad this stuff wasn’t around while I was in college, I would have been drinking it it all day long and then I would have tossed some vodka in it at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home