Monday, August 22, 2005

Things I purchased today or over the weekend...

Hi I like to shop at Amazon.com. One day, I hope to shop at other stores, but as of now, why bother? Amazon has everything I need.

Canon S2 12xOptical Zoom Camera 5.0 effective MegaPixles - Cool Camera 12x Optical Zoom is Groovy, I can take pictures of the neighbors in their hottub now or get closeups of the kids playing soccer.

Cowan iAudio x5 20 GB MP3 player - I would like to see and play with this, but it's not been shipped yet, but it has recieved wonderful reviews from users and cnet

XXL Condoms Durex - For that not cutting off your circulation fit...

$12 Rebate off of whatever you spend on Pfizer products (not the little blue pill) Things like listerine and Rolaids

If I shop during lunch today, I will fill you in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home