Thursday, August 18, 2005

I'm not Steve Martin, but I've found my special purpose!

I am now going to scour Amazon.com for interesting products and buy some of them.

For example, here is a link to Amazon.com Audio and Video top sellers.
Best Selling Audio and Video on Amazon
From here, I will go crazy and suggest some products that I have or would like....

Like This cool MP3 Player:Creative Zen Touch 20GB
and this cool Creative Muvo TX FM 1GB Flash MP3 player

This is gonna be fun, once I figure out how to do this quick like.

PS: Joe Buy one, you'll like it

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if u want an ipod, you can go to www.getipodsforfree.com and do an offer. follow the instructions and they'll actually send you a freeipod, no joke, there's reviews all over the internet

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mp3 is the latest and the most popular audio format that is used now. This acronym stands for MPEG layer 3. It is a compressed audio format with a compression rate of up to 12:1. The sound quality of the audio in this format is very high.
best mp3 hard drive players
mp3 Maestro

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home