Saturday, August 13, 2005

It's Saturday!

I am going to see Lewis Black at Meadow Brook tonight, it'll be fun, you should come.

Visit this site...HERE... for funny Tequila video, then click around for other funny stuff.

I just learned that Mitch Hedberg is dead. Didn't know that. He was a funny dude.

Joey Harrington goes 9-9 for 100 yards! The Lions are going to win the SuperBowl this year! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Bowling starts next week, come bowl with us.

I need an MP3 player. Anyone have any suggestions?
I'm thinking a 20GB iPod or a 20 GB Sony NW-HD5.
I keep trying to purchase these on Amazon, but keep getting cancelled. I'm starting not to like amazon.com for purchasing MP3 players.

Wish me luck cause I don't want to spend more than $150 on either of them.

'Till Later.
Hasta Luego!

Batman Out!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nice blog you have here. Lots of great info on charger diego san signon. I have a charger diego san signon related site. It has lots of information, discussion, stats etc. on charger diego san signon. Please check it out if you get a chance.

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.getipodsforfree.com has this cool thing where if you just sign up and do an offer, you can get a free ipod

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home