Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Top Fantasy Football RB's Ranked

I am officially starting my career as a fantasy football guru.

1. Tough one here... LT
2. Steven Jackson... just because LJ has a horrible surrounding cast and SA may have a broken foot problem
3. Shaun Alexander... why not? He's pretty darn good. Better than you with a broken foot, you big dummy
4. Larry Johnson... Could be a Lion, if only Millen would have taken my advice and skipped Charles Rogers. Perhaps he could be #2 in this list, but the Chiefs are stinky
5. Joseph Addai...He's good. I like him. I don't have a better reason
6. Reggie Bush ... I believe that he will be more featured than not this year
7. Brian Westbrook ... Provided he's healthy
8. Rudy Johnson ... It gets tough here. He's the only guy in Cincy, so he rates better than most
9. Willie Parker ... Another only option. Not my favorite
10. Frank Gore ... I'm not sold
11. Ronnie Brown ... Being the only option is tough.
12. Willis McGahee
13. Clinton Portis
14. Brandon Jacobs
15. Jamal Lewis
16. Thomas Jones
17. Tatum Bell
18. Larry Maroney
19. Cadillac Williams
20. M Jones-Drew
21. Yo Momma

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeap your just starting out

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home