Thursday, July 05, 2007

225 Long & Short Blog posts about almost nothing!

It's not a world record, but it might be close. Please join this guy in congratulating me on making it to post #225.

This is really all that I have to add today.

I feel like poo. I have a headache. My left foot hurts. My ears never stop ringing. I have chronic sinusitis. I'm 40% blind without glasses. I have carpel tunnel.

The good news is I have really low cholesterol.

How do I keep my cholesterol so low? Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Bacardi Silver, Lo-Carb Monster, Plenty of red meat, and ice cream.

Turns out that combination is bad for my blood pressure though. I'm almost hypertensive. Some Doctors call it pre-hypertensive, but I don't like how that sounds.

So here is a picture of healthy set of lungs, and Mr. T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home