Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Anything Interesting today?

No Hits? Visit with the 2006 roy at the Mall on Thursday.
Ever see someone Disembowel a fish? Me either.
Got Beer? I do.
Pregnant? Don't know who the father is? Ask Jesus.
Do all of he stupid WWE Wrestlers still think Chris Benoit is still great? Hope not.
Who killed Vince McMahon? Nobody will ever know.
Is Pedro a dirty word? Doubt it.
What has 6 legs and infest the hair in the pubic area? Crabs.
What has 10 legs and lives in the sea? Crabs.
Which type of crabs taste better? I don't have any idea.
What can go wrong? Your legs could fall off.


Who farted? I think it was the dog. Might have been me though.

1 Comments:

Blogger parvina said...

Your article is very helpful. Every day your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new website : how long does rhinoplasty surgery take this is great and enjoyable. Thanks for the awesome posts, please keep updated regularly.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home