Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Don't keep watching this blog

I am not updating it regularly. I am busy. My free time is being spent reading school books. I hate school books. I hate school. I hate Geoffrey Fieger, he's a doofus.
Nate is starting T-Ball games on Saturday.
There is no scoring, no winners and no losers.
But at least he's learning the game.

I will go on record and say that the Lions will draft stupid Brady Quinn on Saturday.

Way to go Millen. Grow a set and Draft Calvin Johnson.
or
Trade the pick to NE for their 2 first rounders.
or
Trade the pick to Denver for their 1st rounder and that Wilson fella.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nice site for more books I have some more gifts..



Reference books

Books

Kitaben

books

knowledge

liberary

Reference Books

tutorials

rapidshare tutorials

rapidshare books

MZWorld

Upload Books

<

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayisha is an a-hole butt muncher

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home