Friday, December 22, 2006

I'm an evil Prick.

Just so ya know.
I kept 3 Michigan families from enjoying their new Wii. Or maybe I kept 3 ebayers from profiting on Wii's. Either way, I worked hard for Wii1 and Wii3 (Wii2 was not hard)

So I bought 3 Wii's for like $750 + tax and sold 3 Wii's for $750 absolutly no profit. How is that possible? How did I not sell them for at least double that? I am a bad seller. Plus when you make profits on ebay, you need to declare that as income. That's pooey. So officially, I am telling the internet that I actually lost money selling Wii's. (Almost $900)

For my next trick, I'm going to turn iPods into chocolate dirty nipps.

What ever happened to Apap (aka the Filipino flap jacker, and/or Chocolate Dirty Nipps)?

I sure wish I would have just gone to the Hockey Game last Wednesday, it looked like it would have been a good game to attend.

And Now for Something Completly Different ...

And here is a picture of Boobies, well actually, only one booby is pictured.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home