Saturday, June 10, 2006

If I've said it once, I've said it at least once


I hate pictures of pretty flowers invading my blog reading.
I really hate poetry by bad Poets with nothing more to say than life suxxxxxx.
I super-dupery hate the quest of thousands to shove Jesus blogs in front of me.
I have a thing about mommy blogs too (believe it or not)
Why is nobody happy to be alive and kicking anymore?
Why is it so freaking cold in June? It was like 49 this morning or something crazy like that.
Why are Rocket Scientist so darn ignorant of the real world?
Anybody a big fan of George W. Bush? Don't listen to the song from Ministry entitled Rio Grande Blood from the album of the same name, in fact I would stay away from the entire CD. PS this album is excellent if you are into industrial.

Oh, and in case you wanted to see another picture from my trip, here's one ...
(I didn't take this one though, i was on the other side with the common folk)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Michigan fans Nike Air Max 90 in Ann Arbor are in for a treat at the expense Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes of a fancy restaurant chain. Yesterday, fine-dining steak chain Ruth’s Chris nfl jerseys store posted a promotion on Facebook stating that for the NFL Jerseys rest of the season, fans in Ann Arbor will get a percentage discount off their bill equal Nike Roshe Run to the Michigan margin of cheap nfl jerseys victory (up wholesale nfl jerseys to 50 percent) of the prior game. It’s an innocent promotion to drive some traffic to a dining establishment that prices out a fair amount of Nike Free Run people.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home