Thursday, February 16, 2006

Booger Eaters Unite

Are you a booger eater?
Send me a picture of you eating one or with one on you finger heading toward your mouth and I will post them all. Email to chrisin3d@gmail.com
(If you are female and would like to send in a picture with a booger on a nipple or somewhere on the breast, there are many people who find my site looking for just that, (Check my stat counter) So if you'd like to be semi famous, I will put your picture on the web. If you request, I will black bar your face so as to remain anonymous)
If I actually get a response to this, I may puke.

The picture is from webshots.
Link: http://community.webshots.com/photo/83705282/1083755309048502379gugQVB#
caption:
Booger
This was davids booger that was around 2-3 inches. It was on andys back and he didnt know it. God dammit I hated that kid!
by corallus86

2 Comments:

Blogger Wally Banners said...

lmao!!

11:01 PM  
Blogger SuperMoonMan said...

Any responses yet? :P

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home