Wednesday, July 23, 2008

wo wo wo

Dear Diary,
Today is July 23, 2008. I wish Governor Gramholm would bring new jobs to Michigan.
Today I will work for a few hours then go home and pack for vacation. I have my clothes on the floor, ready for the suitcase. I still haven’t packed the other useful stuff up. I am way behind. I will try to remember to pack the tent in the rear of the van and the stuff that goes in the tent behind it. I vow to be smart tonight.
We are leaving in the morning. Early in the morning. Earlier than when I usually go to work. Tomorrow morning will suck donkey kongs.
This just in - A Greek court has dismissed a request by residents of the island of Lesbos to ban the use of the word lesbian to describe gay women.
I’m pretty sure if the court would have granted that request, I would have ignored it.
If you aren’t on facebook, join today. I will be putting the photos of the trip up as I can.
Happy Trails

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Michigan fans Nike Air Max 90 in Ann Arbor are in for a treat at the expense Nike Air Max 2015 Shoes of a fancy restaurant chain. Yesterday, fine-dining steak chain Ruth’s Chris nfl jerseys store posted a promotion on Facebook stating that for the NFL Jerseys rest of the season, fans in Ann Arbor will get a percentage discount off their bill equal Nike Roshe Run to the Michigan margin of cheap nfl jerseys victory (up wholesale nfl jerseys to 50 percent) of the prior game. It’s an innocent promotion to drive some traffic to a dining establishment that prices out a fair amount of Nike Free Run people.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home