Tuesday, July 22, 2008

no title today

Dear Diary,
Today is Tuesday, July 22, 2008. My plan for today is to perform the following functions:
Work: Details too mundane to mention.
Go to Costco on the way home & buy a few giant things.
Carry suitcases from the basement to the bedroom and put some of my clothes in one of them.
Go to my Dad’s house, fix his computer.
Make a CD of music for the vacation traveling (song 1: “He is not Dead Yet.”)
Download the memory card for the video camera so that I will have clear memory cards for the vacation.
Glue Velcro to the bottom of a couple of cups.
Investigate the possibility of a small table in the minivan.
Try to see some of the Tigers Game.

I have a weight loss goal: Lose the weight of a small Japanese Woman.

Go Go Gadget Toenails….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home