Friday, July 28, 2006

Post # 149: Brokeback BHFFL

We pick up the story somewhere near Rochester at around 12:27 pm...
...

H: As Long as he brings the "Drain Snake" he borrowed 3 years ago and drops it
off with the subpoena.

C: This is getting a little too "Brokeback Mountain" for me.

H: Not that there's anything wrong with that.

B: Does that mean that this draft will be a themed event?

C: I'll wear a cowboy hat, but that's as far as I'm going.

B: I think we should vote on Evatt wearing more than just a cowboy hat.

H: What your not wearing the Chaps again this year?

H: Nice visual ... Super bowel movement in a cowboy hat.

J: EVERYONE GO BACK TO EFFING WORK - No wonder our jobs are going to other countries!!!

B: I move that Poker Dawgs will be forced to release LaDa T if any further disparaging remarks are made against America and her workforce. Second?

H: I thought the Poker Dawgs were outsourcing their team to the CFL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home