Thursday, July 20, 2006

Post 11pm Blog Entry

I am not a typical blogger. . .
I am not under 30.
I hate myspace.
I dislike pillow fighting.
I think Blogging is a waste of time.
I am divided on the issue of division.
I am way more than 50% male. (I can prove it A-Holes!)
I sleep 4 1/2 hours a night (not a day like the rest of you dumbshits)
I only have 1 tatoo (soon to be 2)
I don't suck ass.
Boobies are my friends.
I think cancer can be vacinated against and soon.

Reuters has printed a "Journalistic" article stating that bloggers aren't journalists.
Well, I'm keeping this electronic Journal of my thoughts, ideas, loves, hates, favorite web sites, etc. therefore I am a journalist. So F-off Reuters and to the peeps with too much time on their hands that they would take the time to answer a stupid survey.
Anyway reed here .... Reuters reports on Bloggers as if it were real news

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I consider, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

nike hyperdunk 2015
Nike Basketball Shoes
jordans 11
kd 7
kobe shoes
lebron 12
kobe 9
lebron james shoes
Nike Air Foamposite 1
kd shoes
nike air max 95
nike air max thea
nike air max 2016
nike air max 1
nike air max 90
nike outlet
nike air max 2014
nike air max 2015
cheap nike air max
nike outlet
nike free 5.0

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home